1. The Online Application for the Public Service Commission and Disciplined Forces Service Commission is operational as from 01 December 2009 and designed in the platform of Adobe Reader 6.0 or higher.
2. Applicants should have Adobe Reader 6.0 and Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher in their Personal Computer and all networking facilities in order to apply online.
3. Applicants must register themselves with the Government Portal/ Government online Centre before applying online.
5. The user has to input the username and password in the form as shown below.
6. Data needs to be filled in ALL fields marked with a red asterisk (also highlighted in red). All date formats e.g. 30-09-2011 has to be adhered to.
7. Click on Submit button on page 6 to send the application.
8. WAIT for a few moments. Upon successful submission, an acknowledgement message is displayed on screen.
9. Applicants should ensure that when they are submitting an application, they should receive a Transaction Identification number(TIN) and subsequently an email with a reference id (which is the transaction identification number) for acknowledging the application. The email is of the format:
The Public Service Commission thanks you for using its e-form service. The receipt of your application is acknowledged. A further comunication will be addressed to you in due course
Your Reference ID : XXXX
(Public Service Commission)
**Please do not respond to this email as it is generated from an unmonitored email account**
10. Non- receipt of the Transaction Identification Number (TIN) implies that the application has not gone through/the transaction has not been successful.
11. In such cases, applicants should imperatively submit a hard copy of the PSC FORM 7 directly at the Public Service Commission in the letter box at the reception counter or by fax or by other means before the closing date and time of application.
Public Service Commission
7, Louis Pasteur Street,
Date: 27 November, 2009